Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TWO YEARS YOUNG!

I can't even believe it's been TWO YEARS since you were born. Two years!! That's 730 wonderful, beautiful, tiresome, busy, relaxed, sleep deprived days with you baby girl. Two years, you have had numerous leg casts for your foot, 2 body casts, two surgeries, one of your foot and one on your hip, u/s, MRI's. You have gone through so much in 730 days than most people go through in their lives and guess what? It made you who you are now, a loving, patient and attentive little girl. My sweet Gillian. I love you so much.

This is mommy at your baby shower. I opened up a present from a friend, a tiny little silver bracelet.....I was overwhelmed with it all.....a confirmation from a friend that I was pregnant with you, a sweet girl. A simple, silver bracelet.


Here are some pics through the past 2 years, just a few of them.....I have thousands!

This is your a day after you were born.

Few months old....

Being a sport about having to wear Spica cast #1.

Recovering after surgery and spica cast #2 put on.


That's my girl!!!



2 comments:

~ * ~ Only Me ~ * ~ said...

I can hardly believe she's already two years old and all she's gone through already. Like you said, it's helped form her into the sweet little girl she is today! :)

I love all the pics you added to this post too! I loved seeing that special chair w/the table your dad built for her when she was wearing spica cast #1. :)

We love you Gillian! Hope we can see you soon!

My crazy crazy life said...

I love you Gillian!!!! You are turning out to be such the cutie pie and you crack me up...love you bunches sweet girl. You've gone through so much and you inspire me :)

To bad Jen is your mom
(I like to leave this humor so you know how your mommy and I tease each other when you get older)